Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It Ish Demeh

Hello people of the world. I am currently blogging. And stating the obvious. So how's life? Interesting.

Listened to some creepy Vocaloid music lately. Examples: Allice of Human Sacrifice, Circus Monster, Circle You Circle you, Trick and Treat, and of course....*drumroll*... THE RUGRATS THEORY!
That song is messed up. And the whole theory in general pretty much ruined that part of my childhood. Wah :(
If you haven't heard about it, look it up.
Or don't. Either one is cool.
Summary would take too long to type, so if you're that curious, look it up.

And I found a picture to ruin your childhood. (wherever it is on this post. Not sure.)


My step dad bought a dog.
For no apperent reason. And an expensive one at that. Impulsive buyer much? It's like a pomeranian/toy poodle mix. (or a "pom-poo" xD)
But it freaking adorable.
And loud.
Wish me luck on sleeping.
Demy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment