Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So, Four English Pedophiles and Two Korean-Mexicans walk into the choir room/GUESS WHO GOT HER LAPTOP BACK

MEGGA BLOGGERIN FROM HER BELOVED LAPTOP!!! GAAAAAAAHHH! I think now that we have been through this long distance relationship, I should name it. It is obviously a she, so how about....Idk. READERS CHOICE!!!!! Leave ideas in the comments box.

I don't remember any of my quotes!!! They were all really good though. Choir party after school tomorrow. ME AND DEMY AND NESSA GONNA GET DOWN!!!

not what I meant, pervs.

Okay, so last friday Crys, Demy, and I were sleeping at Demy's house and we recorded blog posts with audio, so, I have decided to put these into a youtube video, which will also be posted here. Wanna know what girls do at slumber parties?

Here ya go pervs.

Love ya.
-GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment