Monday, August 20, 2012

LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS!

LITTLE SHOP! LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS!!

Lol. Listening to it now. We are singing it in choir and Meg is nerding out. X3.

QUOTE:
ME-the cutest thing on his whole body is the button on his pants.
Demy-The button on his pants
*Friend whom I will name:* Crazy Red-head-Yes, the strategically placed button on his crotch.
Me-Lol. Blinds guy's crotch. X3. Adorable.


Go Iggy.


Got to try on jazz dress. Crazy red head lied to me about how it went on!! Freshman hazing!! Lol. I'll be lucky if I don't get it worse. :(

Okay, there is this kid in my Spanish class and I had to ask Demy his name. HE LOOKS JUST LIKE THE YOUNG SPENCER REID except even more adorable!! I just wanna squish him!! He got made fun of today and he just started spewing his knowledge and he was ranting about how awful America's English was.


I think I would love him if he had gone through puberty.
I may love him anyway.

LEAVE IT TO MEG TO GET A CRUSH ON THE YOUNG SPENCER REID. :P. No, I just wanna cuddle and protect him. I swear, if he gets bullied again, heads are gonna role.

Listening to 'The Gospel Truth' from HERCULES. Lol. Don't make fun of me.

I may type either CHAPTER FOUR of my fri fant or CRIMINAL CRANIUM


IDK.

Not gettin my laptop anytime soon. :(  sigh.

-MEG


dr. reid moonwalkin in the morgue. View more Matthew Gray Gubler on WhoSay
moon walkin' in the morgue

No comments:

Post a Comment