Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hola Señor's and Señorita's

It's Nessarose and although I havent been on I have a great excuse! I was in Europe! Thats right viewers! You may have seen me! Comment with your country and town and I'll try to reply!
Did anybody else see The new Monday Night Raw? Total shock......right? Am I the only one who feels wrestling has gotten predictable? CM Punk was awesome though. But I've loved him since ECW. What do y'all think of a WWE role-playing blog for you the fans? You create characters and I'll hold drawings Friday nights for Raw champ fights and I'll hold drawings Tuesday for Smackdown. The drawings will be for not only who will win the champ fights but who will fight in regular fights too. If interested comment. You would cowork to create the battle then comment it  later. Interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment