Friday, August 31, 2012

Hallelujah/Kaden, fo reals?

R.I.P Eddie Murphy. Today, we lost a great actor and comedian, and I cannot express my sorrow. He gave me a thousand laughs in my childhood, and still some to this day. Even in death may you be triumphant.

God bless.


Kaden-I'm going to ask fattie (the girl Demy calls fattie. He didn't say fattie cuz he loves her) to homecoming.
Viktor-*WHO ASKED DEMY TO HOMECOMING!! X3!! ADORABLE!! I'm sorry, I know it's as friends but you two are cuuuuuuuteee!!!* You kept saying she looks like Meg. If you think fattie is going to say no, then take Meg.
Kaden-Meg is my safety plan.
Me-Thank you.


Effff himmmm!!!!

Teddybear asked the bisexual girl who liked me last year. Ehhhhh...

Demy is coming over in about two hours. Swhhheeet. SERVANT OF EVIL SCRIPT!!

Elmo asked a friend of mine in choir. She said she'd think about it. I could see Elmo's mother's face though when he told her he was taking a black girl to homecoming. :P

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious.

Taking a second try to upload the utube vid. Still gonna take a while. Its in two parts now, but still. One is 19 and the other is twenty. I think they can let it up.


for Eddie.
 
Gangstah 97 sang this in choir today. I wonder if it was for a tribute, or if she was yet to know. I hope he was listening, regardless, because in Demy's heart and in mine, it was for him.
 
The 6 year old Meg is crying. She misses you.
 
Thank you, Eddie Murphy.
 
 
 
 
-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment