Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Caring friends. :)

I can never say I don't have caring friends. I still sick today so I was asleep when everyone was trying to see if I was okay. 9 fro Kaiden, 2 from Harry(?), but only 1 line text from Meg. I shall list what they said and the time frame.
Kaiden
6:50 Mornin
7:05 Hey
7:17 U ok
7:26 Come on answer please
7:32 Well txt me soon
7:52 Hey
"" Hey
"" Hey
"" Hey
"" Hey
7:52 Hey
Harry
7:08 Comin to schoolhow now brown cow
7:44 Hello u there nobody like mehow now brown cow
Meg
6:59 hey babe. Doin any better? Tamaki<3

So, obviously Kaiden loves me the most. :P Meg, by the texts above, BY PURE TEXTS, Kaiden cares the most. Don't be mad because I'm not mad. I'm smiling because I didn't think anyone would care. :) I'm happy. Peace put guys.


Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment