Wednesday, November 28, 2012

FRUITS BASKET, MADRIGAL DRESSES, WEIRDNESS AND DING-A-DING-A-DINGS-THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!!

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!!

Meg just got home from church. Demy and I watched about 6 eps of the show FRUITS BASKET. I'm not sure if I love cats or rats more now....

MY MAD DRESS CAME IN!! IT FITS!! MY BOOBS LOOK LEGIT IN IT!!

One girl snapped at Dem saying she couldn't wear purple, only the queen could, but my dress is purple, and Mrs. Adams approved it.

WHAT NOW, BEYOTCH?

A lot more happened today...I worked on a lab...by myself...because Crys was gone. And I don't like other people.

Mr.W-Meg, you are the picture of effincentcy.

and

Meg, you think you are carrying enough books?

Me for both answers:Derp smile.


Yup.

-MEGARA

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Hailey (Rory) I haven't posted on here in a while since I moved, sorry I haven't talked to you guys much, I miss you a lot and think about you guys everyday.

    ReplyDelete