Friday, November 30, 2012

Thank you, Kaiden!

I almost forgot!!

Kaiden has been getting picked on really bad in our english class. He sits across the room from me, and sits next to this kid that has flunked a bunch of times (but is still really hot, but a total dusche) and I guess he told Mrs. D about the problem. She proceeds to move him. To where?

By me.

Kaiden-Yeah, I didn't think about it till later to tell her not to put him by you. I'd rather him sit by me than have you indure that hell.

Me-AWW!! THAT WAS SO NICE!!!

Well, I said almost nice, because I was expecting something else to come out of his mouth...I dunno. Kaiden and I would probably get along real swell....ya know...he was wasn't after the virginity of my best friend...I'M KIDDING!!! IT'S A MATERNAL THING IS ALL!!

Anyway....yeah....
He's not a bad kid, I just want him to know that I'm there to protect you, Crys. Love you girl. Your boyfriend isn't a bad guy. He's one of the better ones. He's still acts dusche-y sometimes though....

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment