Monday, November 12, 2012

Fangirls just need to die...

Legit. There is something wrong with us.

Me-*texting Crys*Make sure your windows are closed tonight. You need to look out for slender. Or worse. Roy Mustang.

Crys-Lolololololol

Me-I WAS SO SCARED READING THAT FANFIC

Crys-Thanks!! Now you got me paranoid!!

Me-*Read*O_O My windo...I can't see out my window...it's too dark...MY GOD!!

Crys-Hehe, if Roy Mustang was outside my window, regardless of what he was doing, I'd let him in.

Me-O_O




I then thought if Al was out there doin' stuff, I'd probably let him in.


So, Crystal would let a 30 year old man who was masturbating outside her window into her house, and Demy and I were talking about how hot Alphonse is chained to a wall...Legit. Some one needs to kill us. *sigh*

-MEGARA

LOL. Now everyone pretend teh blonde girl is Meg. Or Eliza. Eliza would so do that.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment