Monday, December 31, 2012

Meg Makes More Dolls for her OC's

I made the BAU, Renaissance style. (minus Blake)
It's Hotch, Rossi, Morgan, JJ, Reid, and Garcia

Melly and Charlie from CRIMINAL CRANIUM

SSAs GIRY, NOM, AND THROPP of the BAU

Lady Elle Greenway, Vicomtesse JJ Reid, and Madmoiselle Megara Jules Giry from my new Les Mis based story I HAVE NOT LIVED UNTIL TODAY

Vicomtesse JJ Reid, Mlle. Megara Jules Giry, Vicomte Spencer Reid, and the servants Miss Alex Blake and Monsieur Derek Morgan. I made Morgan Reid's servant cause he's black. I LOVE YOU SHEMAR!!! NO RACIST!!! (TimothyDeLaGhetto joke...)

Next OC's for IGNORANT BLISS. To Meg's right is Alfons Heiderich, who comes in on chapter eight. The man to her right is Patch Cipriano, who will come in on a later chapter.

This is Merida Giry, Meg's daughter in I HAVE NOT LIVED UNTIL TODAY.
 
Check it out when it's done!
 
-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment