Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WWTC PICS 4


Lee and Lily

Ting
Lily and Lee.

Angel Travis and Clint.
Travis: Looking more like me every day~!
Clint:.....

Clint.

This was spawned from Demy and I watching Beauty and the Beast at four in the morning.

Clint once more.

Lee. Mmm.

Kain. Again, I say, mmmm

Lots of Kain.

I shouldn't have to explain this to anyone.
Travis. Dying. We were all there. Whatever.
I'm done for the moment...excuse me....
Theo.

Sarah

Hmmm....can't say anything here....

Miles...hmmm...plus winter clothing...I think we can make an assumption here, people.

Theo. In military uniform.



Sarah doing awesome transmutations.


General Vitcha Katya.

Theo, Sarah, Kain, Maes, Travis, Clint.

I FORGOT HOW CUTE YOUNG CLINT WAS. IT KILLS ME.
Young Kain.

Young Kain again.

More young Kain...I'm gonna cry when you put these altogether babe...

Kain and his mother.

Sarah drabble.

Kain.

Felicity. I almost miss her.

Young Clint.

Kain.
Theo: Okay, everyone that is not white is Kain. Let's assume that.

Travis.

Edward, Winry, Alphonse, May.

Theo and Sarah.

Travis: Can I take this off now?

Angel Travis~

Travis with his Katana.

Travis, Sarah, and Kain.
I see how it is.


Kain trying to kill Travis because Travis said something racist. So, basically half of We Were the Cost.

 
MMMM


Maes. With the shovel that lead her to first meet Theo.


This was done recently. Because Theo and Kain have a bromance in the beginning of The Cost of Life
This is Kai, who is Ting's bodyguard, ladies maid, and cousin. He doesn't play a part in The Cost of Life, but will come in later...
General Kaya yet again. I should mention General of the Southern Base in Drachma.
I will let you stare at this and fester. Pay close attention to the writing on the dog tags.

Travis.

Kain, Lily, and Sarah.
YES THERE IS ANOTHER LOVE TRIANGLE. DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
Or is there...?

Kain's mother.

Felicity with young Kain
Sarah

Maes.
 
Clint

No comments:

Post a Comment