Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WWTC pics


Theo

Maes

Maes' dress.



Travis

Kain

Sarah walking in on a shirtless Travis.

Clint

Edward

Roy.
I believe a friend's mother said she was rather attracted to him.
I can see why.
THE CATTERPILLAR~~~ HE HAS A FRIEND NOW~~~

Winry

May.

Felicity.

Elicia

Felicity's outfit.

May's outfit.


THIS WAS LIEK THE FIRST DRAWING. I REMEMBER YOU SHOWING ME THIS IN CHOIR.  I'M ABOUT TO CRY HOLY COW I FORGOT ABOUT THIS. I'M GOING TO DIE.
THIS WAS EVEN BEFORE LIKE, KAIN WAS IN THE STORY. WOW. WOW. I'M LOSING IT.
Demy hates me for writing that line, but I love it.
We really shouldn't let him have that....Travis honey...put it down....


I think Demy got a comment on this, a classmate saying,"I would smash him!"

Xiao Mei. Photobombing.

Travis and Sarah.

Theo drabble.

Sarah drabble...the little face is my fav...omg...


Black Butler fans will understand why Travis has a lobster on his head.

Theo's face after being hit with a shovel. Because Maes.

I still have this on my phone.
Travis: I miss my nipples.
DEMY WILL UNDERSTAND.
The holy cow randomly chose Roy Mustang to be the only character with nipples in fma...Ed doesn't have em...Scar doesn't have em. Just Roy.
Okay.
Guess Travis didn't inherit them.
She's going to be mad at me for this.


I think Dem said she based this pic of Maes and Theo off the song 'As Long As You're Mine' from Wicked.

We were talking bout how creepy Kain's arm is during make-out sessions.



Felicity....with her creepy knife....ehhhh....

Travis. Being beautiful.

This picture is too cute for words.








SHOVEL








Dem and I both realized that--and this is an outfit in the story that we describe--this outfit looks just like Paninya.




No comments:

Post a Comment