Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hey guys

It is I, Crystal Poppin. I know you haven't heard from me in forever, so I thought I'd say hi. I guess I'm going to be the only one posting from now on. I'm not nagging, just sucks cuz I never posted that often anyways and now I have to carry the whole blog. We're getting almost no views anymore. I'm sorry guys, I really am. We're not doing a good enough job. Well, I say we're, but I guess since everyone else dropped, I mean me. No one really liked me anyway and I honestly don't care. Maybe this will help the views, maybe it won't. If it does, great, if it doesn't, that too bad. I don't understand why Meg just decided to quit all the sudden. I really don't. Again, not nagging, just stating. She was the spine of this whole thing, without it, it just fell apart. She talks about how writing was the only thing she could think about, but she LOVES writing. Why is that such a bad thing if she liked it? She may have spent a lot of time on the internet, but, *sigh* I don't know. It's completely up to her, so I'm not going to say she did anything wrong, because she didn't do anything wrong. Nothing at all. It's just so unlike her.

Anyway, my summer's been pretty good, overall. Boring as hell though. I went to Holiday World a while ago. Got an awesome new pirate hat. It's freaking awesome. I love it. Rode the legend. It was great. Didn't however ride the Voyage... Just don't fancy that first drop. It's like an 85 degree drop or something. I bet it's awesome... Just gotta work myself up to it. Mr. Radical's kids spent an entire week with us. Oh it was fucking awesome! *Major Sarcasm* God, I was about to punch every single one of them in the face. The eldest was being her usual annoying self, the middle kid was trying to hang on me every second of the days that passed, and now the youngest always wants to hang out with me. It just pisses me off. You have no idea what I have to deal with... No idea. Every one of my friends can vouch for this. Especially Kaiden.
*Mostly will be about mine and Kaiden's dates for a while now*
 He has to spend time with them all the time considering that's where most of our dates take place. He's seen me almost flip out. Me and him watching a movie in the living room and one by wretched one they walk in there. Which would have been fine... IF THEY COULD LEARN TO KEEP THEIR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!! I mean, COME ON!!! The eldest and I have already had this talk! To give us some time alone. It doesn't have to be the entire time, just every once in a while it'd be nice. Hehe, it was nice the other day. Kaiden came over and we were watching Star Wars and everyone needed to go shopping, except me. Guess who got to stay home ALONE with Kaiden???? It was freaking awesome. Peace and quiet throughout the movie. We actually got to kiss then too. Every time he had to leave, for almost two weeks, my parent or someone has been outside so I couldn't actually kiss him good bye. It was fucking torturous. Okay, that may be an exaggeration, but I missed it nonetheless! It's pretty sweet. Oh, another date we went on was pretty nice. We went to a baseball game. It was awesome... Then it started raining. It was delayed for like 45 minutes and everything was soaked. We had walked for a while before, then walked even more afterwards. My legs were killing me from all the walking - I had walked all day at Holiday World the day before - so I was like, "Okay, that's it. I need to sit or my legs will just explode off my body. Just BOOM and they'd be gone." so we went to find a seat in the bar-ish section. We weren't at a bar! Just a bar near us. The seats were indeed soaked. Kaiden was sweet, he slid himself down the length of the bench, trying to rid it of water... It didn't work. Still sweet. I was not sitting on a wet bench. Fuck that. Seeing no other option, I sat on his lap. No, Meg, just in case you are reading this, he didn't suggest it, I offered. And to everyone else, nothing happened. We just sat there and talked... and also made sure we didn't die from foul balls. This poor kid, maybe 8 or so, got socked right in the mouth. Right in front of us too, I was about to have a high speed come apart. I mean, his parents were right there to help him, but still, I felt so bad! Then this other guy got hit square in the chest. He looked like he was about to cry. If it were me, I would have. That was like a 90 mph pitch or something! I feel so bad for him! Anyway, we couldn't stay for the whole game cuz Kaiden's curfew is 11 on weekends. So we had to leave early. Still had a great time. We had a date tonight. Ha, I'm making him watch Twilight... He won't pay attention. It's pissin me off honestly. I mean, it's like he can do complete opposite things and still comprehend what's happening! Like, he'll be ticklin me or something and the movie will be going, then two seconds later he'll make an joke about what was just said. Like, when Jacob was explaining the whole wolf thing to Bella, he's like, "What if they came from lions?" it's like... HOW!!! I'm not near that skilled.

Okay, done now. Really I am. School starts soon, so maybe I'll post a lil more often.
Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment