Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Greetings From Meg Giry

Okay, this is another insane blog, from the minds that brought you O.G. Soap Opera and Cullen's Life. Meg Giry, Christine Daae, JasperLuv (Nessarose) and our other psycho friends would like to share with you; our diaries. It's the jokes we hear, the crap we deal with, and the people we want to kill (jk were not homicidal...well, I won't bore you with what we did last summer, but I hope you enjoy this. It's Meggie and I'm doing the first post, first, our little cast of characters:


Name: Meg Giry

Age:19(not really perverts)

The Albino



Name: Christine Daae

Age: 19(Again, you wish pervs)

The Princess


Name: Crystal Popin'

Age:16

The Barbie


Name: Nessarose

Age:25 (espically her brain)

The Bookworm


Name: Rory Nolan

Age:18

The Nerd






Okay, you already know me from my previous (and still on going) blog: O.G. soap opera. I'm spastic, insane, depressing and I like to talk in the third person. Oh yeah, I'm albino. I always write and I am currently working on a book, and when I'm not writing, I'm reading, or singing, or dancing spaztically in the middle of the hallway at school. Whatever.
     I hope all you peeps out there are excited to meet my spastic friends. You already know Christine (who will make her appearance on the blog this week my little avid readers) and Nessa, but you get to meet Crystal and Rory.
    Crystal, my bestie, since I've known since I was 4 has always been there. She looks exactly like me. Besides the fact she has color to her skin...and has brown eyes... and is shorter...and less curvylious (I mean, the chicks skinny) anyway, girls gorgeous. And funny, she's less serious than me. DON'T BE HAPPY AT THAT!! SILENCE....I KILL YOU!!(sorry, Meggie luvs her some Akmed)
     Rory, the elusive girl who first called Meggie 'Albino'. Yes the girl made history, and I know you will love her. Your gonna bust a button on your top laughing so hard. At least you don't have to go from Christine's funny to Meg's depressing anymore.
       My day...hmmm. I guess normal. As normal of a day any albino can have. I spend most of my time in the library. And I had to put up with the two meanest teachers in the world: Harry Snape and The Wicked Witch with the Menopause problem. Hehe.
    I won't tell you what they teach or say because then I WOULD HAVE TO KILL YOU (Again sorry for my homicidal thoughts) but I think I would die first. Either way. Anyway. I think Crystal's writing next, she's almost as spazy as me....okay not even close, but anyway, Giry's got Algebra so she's out

GIRY OUT!!! PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment