Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello

I'm the bookworm and lets get one thing straight I may be small but I'm months from testing for my black belt. No I'm not as verbal as the others but I'm a force to be reckoned with.I've known Chris since 3rd grade,meg since 4th and crystal and rory since I was introduced by my pet albino.yes I own a albino no you cannot have her.Lol anyway I write the cullens life and co-write this.I love choir and all that comes along with it. I'm 4'8 with brown curls,I'm on the chubby side with blue- brown eyes. I'm known as the bookworm because at any given time I'm you can find me reading or performing sacrifices of small stuffed animals and I draw. I'm a dermatologist, I wish. As any readers of my other story can tell u I'm sporadic with posting mostly because of martial arts. But this almost albino can say one thing I'm literally classified as a genius because I have a very high iq btw this shorty has homework so goodnight and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment