Wednesday, November 30, 2011

POST COMMENTS!!!

Okay peeps, Crystal Poppin' here... Again, anyway, you people need to tell everyone about us! I mean, we only have 12 viewers! 11 from America  (Go America!) and 1 from Germany! I will say though, I LOVE YOU GERMANS!!!! The Albino loves Russians, I love Germans. Oh, if you want to, leave us comments. Tell us what we need to improve on and what we could do to make our blog better. And please, no nasty comments. Now remember, just two more days until Friday Fantasies. Then we have our Weekend Wrap-up. We (Mainly I) will post that on Saturday. Well, I'll try to anyway. Now, let me tell you about everything that we have come up with.
  • Monday Monstrosaties-We tell about the monstrosities that have happened on Monday
  • Friday Fantisies- We tell about our Fantisies (Mostly about celeberties)
  • Weekend Wrap-up- We tell you about our week. In order.
e.g. Monday: da da da da da
 Tuesday: da da da
Wednesday: fa la la la la.. la la la la
and so on and so forth. And as i said before, i will be the main one doing this, just because i think that our viewers should hear about our week as a whole. The rest think its stupid. Well, anyway, i have to eat. I MUST FEED THE 'BARBIE DOLL'!!!!!!! lol, seriously, i have to go now though. Bye Bye my pretties. Make sure you all feed yourselves as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment