Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Teenage Dream(er)

Hello lovely's! My name is Rory, I'm the Nerd of the group. I have many friends, I hope :(. I've know Crystal since I was 3 and I met Meg about two years ago. I love writing and am writing my own T.V. show on my personal blog. LINK HERE. I hope you like reading what I have to say and if not, GO AWAY. (Hey I rhymed!) I'm sure you've read Meg's post for today, well the "Emo-wonder" is one of my friends and he's totally cool. I told Crystal that she should date him because he's amazingly nice, not to mention we've known him since forever so he is still our friend.

Anyway by the title post you can tell that I'm a dreamer, I believe very deeply in dreams, so I will probably talk about my dreams a lot.

K DUCKY OUT. (INSIDE JOKE)

No comments:

Post a Comment