Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Meg's mental state

Okay, you read that and wondered," SHOULD I WARN SOMEONE?!?!" No, my dear friends, you albino is safe. However, she is extremely stressed already. The holidays are here, and if any of you readers are in a choir, you know what I mean. I have a performance everyday this week, and I have to balance my homework, my sanity and as we all know my budding social life (and we all know how social Meg Giry is... I'm rolling my eyes people. I want to let you know Crystal's post will be most exciting. The emo-wonder asked her a special question. He popped it. Yes, I know. Details will come from The Barbie so don't fret my readers.
      Meggie, had to go to a TV station to do a recording with her show choir and lets just say NO ONE should put blondes in red. We look like crap...maybe that's just Meg. Who knows? Anyway, I am happy to tell you I will be posting season 3 of the O.G. Soap Opera show, the season is entitled, "The Love Lives of Christine Daae and Meg Giry" I know you are all extremely excited. It's all so exciting, you may need a diaper. That's how real this crap is.
         Criminal Minds is on tonight and Meggie has to get her daily dose of Dr. Reid ....and murder... and more Reid. Anyway. Again, Christine, our Princess, will be late to make an appearance. NO I AM NOT MAKING HER UP. I AM NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC!! BE QUITE VOICES! jk,
 my spell check is going off like crazy. Yeah, Crys, there's a spell check. Its the ABC check mark at the end of the tool bar. Sorry, I heard you meantion that you couldn't spell, neither can the albino. There's your Christmas present, honey.
    Meggie is tired and is going to bed now, yes at 4. I'm an old woman trapped inside a- ya thought I was gonna give my age, didn't ya pervs? Anyway, maybe I'll go chug a hot Dr.Pepper and slap myself for a while....sounds like a plan...great.

Albino says GOOOOOODDDD-BYYYYYEEEE!!!!!
*Kissy kissy*

uh, how terribly, horribly, disgustingly, girly and cliche. My brain must've burst. and exploded into million's of pieces and my atoms will eventually spread, and be used in other things. Like bannanas.

That's how you do a Meg good-bye sistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment