Thursday, December 1, 2011

Meg's Horrid day

Meg is sitting anxiously at her computer, ready to take of her khakis and oxford. Yes, today there was a rally, a gathering of red-necks. They couldn't sing, were complete idiots and Meg is so tired. The director was simply horrid, PMSing and was high on her anti-depressants. I don't know how she ever got her doctorate degree, she was so stupid. Although, one good thing did come from this....

PRINCE JOSHIE. he was gorgeous. It was like Cedric Diggory and Jasper Hale had a baby. A perfect sexy baby. And I wasn't the only one who thought so. Girls were fawning over him like bitches in heat and it was pretty funny. He was perfect, I even noticed his perfect ears and cheek bones. His hair was perfect, his voice was golden, his face like heaven, his pants were tight so do I have to say it. Perfect.

Another funny thing, Crystal slapped red-ranger in the face


RED-RANGER: Meg's all time nemesis. Although we have been known to show acts of kindness to one another.

NICK-NAME: He received this in the sixth grader, when Meg found this article of what he wanted to be when he grew up "I want to be a leader. The red leader, of ALL the power rangers"
Yes, freakin way


So, Crystal, I and another friend were across the gym today during the festival and we saw Red-ranger and I pointed so he comes running and FALLS on his way. He of course denied that he fell. I told him he should go on tour with Justin Bieber if he dances like that. hehe. He's cute, but soooo annoying. And apparently there's a brain under the blonde un-brushed hair, but Meg has yet to discover it.


Meg wishes you all good-night and to my dear friend Carrie, happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment