Saturday, December 31, 2011

MEG

Dude,

Who read Rory's Fri. Fant? Friggin beast! I was about to ask where she was! I missdadid her's!!


In OG Christine is preggers!(again, not her husbands baby) I mean, at least Meg sleeps with her husband... sometimes...

And my final Friday Fant is next Friday and I am concluding the series (BREAK OUT THE TISSUES!) And starting a new one Friday the 13th 2012 (spells disaster, right?) Anyway, it's Criminal Minds (don't go 'aw crap!' then I will have to kill you!!) and it is about a girl who goes to work for the BAU, but she is someone from there past and even Reid can't remember her. She was involved in a case (before the footpath killer/ first episode) and Reid, thanks to Caitlin Kingsley's obsessive hints, is determined to find out who she is. Along with her strange antics that she can't seem to help (witchcraft, psychic abilities, etc) the team seems to take a liking to her and her sensitivity, except Reid. He had a soft spot for her rebellion once, but now that it effects him, the loathing that she once felt has invaded him as well

No comments:

Post a Comment