Friday, December 9, 2011

Crystal Poppin's fantise

well, it is Friday and it is time for FRIDAY FANTASISE!!!!!!!! i  mainly talk about my day dreams but somtimes talk about my night dreams. see how i tried to fit that in there. anyway, ON TO MY DAY DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!
(I AM NOT DESCRIBING MYSELF!!!!! THIS IS A RANDOM PERSON!!!!!! the person i am talking about is me, but i wont describe myself or giv my age.)

my day dream starts off with me in a wedding dress shop. all these beautiful dress around me. i look to my right and see a woman with long, light brown hair. she is wearing a light blue shirt and plain, dark blue pants. she is wearing yellow and black glasses with beautiful brown eyes under them. i realize its me then, its my birthday, my 13th birthday. wow, how the time flies. i look to my left and see a squat, grey haired woman waddling towards me with a white bag. im pretty sure it was a wedding dress. she brings it over to me and says, "What are you doing Crystal? I brought you your dress." she says in a almost hoarse whisper. i realize she is my mom. WTF!! HOW OLD IS SHE!!!
"Umm, thanks mom, but whats going on?" i say confused "I am now where near the age to get married." she just keeps on going as if she never heard me.
"Now, go into the dressing room," she said pushing me into a small rectangular room "and make sure it still fits."
"But mom wait!" but the door was already closed. i decide to go with it and pretend that im in a drama class and im in a wedding scene. im sure thats what it is. i unzip the bag and pull out a beautiful white and red wedding dress with a medium long train and a lacy veil. the dress was completly white with a wide red strip down the back, it had a white vine design on the red strip. it also had red around the collar. it was so pretty! i stand there with my mouth hanging open for almost 5 mins. befor my mom knocked on the door demanding i get a move on. i easily pulled it on. i fit lik a glov. it was perfect! i walk out of the room and show my mom. she gasps in surprise.
"Crystal, it fits perfect!" she says waddeling towards me. she takes the veil from my hands and fits it on my head. she suddenly starts crying. "Oh, my baby. shes growing up soo fast!"
"Mom, you dont need to cry, its not real." i say on the verge of tears myself. i dont even know why, as im trying to tell myself, it is only a play.


i will tell you the rest later. i have to go now. i promis i will tell you part 2 next friday. the only thing tht happend next is i black out and then wake up in a new place, i will tell u the place next Friday. see u peeps later.


CRYSTAL POPPIN' OUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment