Friday, December 23, 2011

Meg interviews Dr. Spencer Reid

I would like to share with you the lives behind the heros that catch the murdering scum-bag rapist racists in the world.

So, I contacted my friend, Dr. Spencer Reid of the BAU in Quantico Virginia.




(SEE SEXINESS ABOVE)

He agreed to do an interview with me, and tell us what it's really like to be one of the greatest minds in the world.


Me:So, Spence, can I call you Spence?

Reid:No, actually the producers of the show only let JJ call me Spence to show the significance of our bond since my character is socially challenged.

Me:...So, Spence, you are a genius, right?

Reid:Yes, I had a IQ of 187 and I am an autodidact


Me:I didn't ask about your sexuality.

Reid:No, it means-

Me:Children are watching Doctor. Please, keep it clean.

Reid:...

Me:Now, is it true you are the real father of JJ's baby?

Reid:What?No! Psh! Naw!...NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT!!

Me:...so, does JJ know?

Reid:...know what?

Me:That you raped her?

Reid:oh, no actually-Wait! no erase that!!

Me: Now, is it true that in season 8 it will be revealed that your gay and you and Morgan are going to adopt a black asian baby?

Reid: Whats wrong with you?

Me:was it hard hiding your love for him since season 1?

Reid: O-o

Me:hhehehehe






That is all for todays interview. TOODLE OO!

No comments:

Post a Comment