Thursday, December 8, 2011

All Good in the Albino's Hood

HOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! That was hola, not holla by the way. Meggie hasn't check O.G. Soap Opera yet, but yesterday she finished typing the third season, so she wants to check the viewers.


PEETA I LUVS YOU!!!! I WANT TO BARE YOU CHILDREN!!!! EVEN IF ALL THEY DO IS BAKE BREAD!!!! Lol. I just finished Book 1 of the Hunger Games series. And I love Peeta. As you can guess, I want him to father my children...his in a long line of others. Lol.

I finally get to post the partII of last weeks Friday Fantasies. Lol, its becoming addictive!


I have not decided when to post season 4, Meg's Revelation on O.G. Soap Opera yet, but, I am hoping to soon.


Meg needs here Dr. P!!!


ALBINO OUT!!!


....I did not not mean Phil...ew...mustache...eh

No comments:

Post a Comment