Thursday, December 1, 2011

OMG!!!

Okay, this is Crystal Poppin' and i just got done with the choir thing at school with the evil director, 'Lady Smarty-Bad', and 'Prince Charming', the smexy college boy that had a beautiful voice and beautiful hair and a beautiful face and a beautiful body! He had all the girls drooling, like, not even kidding! When he was done singing, all the girls were like "Whats your name?" "I love you!" and stuff like that. As for 'Lady Smarty-Bad' she supposedly has a doctorite, but she cant even pronounce 'Hanuka' right she was like "Hanika, Oh hanika, lets light the menorah!" she was making me mad too. There was girls behind us that kept dancing to the songs, which wouldnt be so bad if they wernt the only ones doing it and the 'Lady Smarty-Bad' didnt say a word! Not even when we has a sectonal, they would still do it and the director wouldnt say anything! Ugg, it just made me mad. Off that subject just because I could on and on about that. So there was alot of other cute guys there besides 'Prince Charming'. One of my other friends the 'Social Butterfly' talked to just about everyone of them. Well, I'll tell you more about this on the 'Weekend Wrap-up' and one of my fantises on our 'Friday Fantises' segment on Fridays.

SEE YOU PEEPS LATER!!!! CRYSTAL POPPIN' OUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment