Sunday, December 4, 2011

Meggie's Welfare

Meg has never been this sick in her whole life. I just O.D.ed on like 3 Ibuprofen so this is my first time off the couch in two days. I have had trouble breathing, throwing up, my muscles are weak, and I ache all over. I have fever 103 and I feel like crap. I haven't eaten anything sense yesterday morning. Ugh. I had to miss the Madrigal last night and I really hope I can go to school tomorrow.
     I feel terrible and I am sincerely upset to all my friends that I was not there to help last night. I'm sorry to my choir director that I let her down and to the performers last night.
    Meggie wants you to know she will continue on the Friday fantasies every Friday. I also want you to know that the man in the Friday Fantasies is not Matthew Gray Gubler (even though he is an amazing actor/ film director/ artist) I simply used his name because it's freakin' awesome. The Matthew in the Friday Fantasies is an entirely individual character that stands alone. I merged me, Meg with the Meg Giry from the phantom of the opera in the Friday Fantasies so I'm sorry for the confusion.
            I also want to encourage you to see the next Alvin in the Chipmunks movie Chipwrecked. Matthew stars the voice of Simon (my fav little intelligent munk) and I hope you all support him.
      Criminal Minds is also on today on A&E, it is a marathon. And I haven't seen it in two weeks and I'm having with drawl.
         Meggie hopes she will be better tomorrow and that she can write, but right now, the room is spinning so I'm going to log off.

No comments:

Post a Comment