Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Meg's Freaky Day

Okay, we all know what I'm doing right now. Sitting in front of my dim monitor, chugging my Dr. Pepper and eating two loaves of Peeta's bread (for free). Same old day. Same old rut. Same old life. Blah.

I have yet to check, but I heard I have had some posts on the preference of Don Juan's baby name. It's a girl if any one cares.

Criminal Minds on tonight. I don't think it's new but I can't get enough of Dr. Reid and his quirky cast of characters. So addictive.

and I just remembered. It's 4 o'clock. Time to rant.


OH MY GOODNESS! I LOATHE(!!!) GINGERS RIGHT NOW! (I am sorry to Rory who I know will be upset by this statement.)
But, stupid Ginger that sits next to me in...no comment...his name is Heroin #1. (don't ask). I wasted three years of my existence fawning over him like...like...well, like a girl.

I learned that, I can be strong on my own. I learned that, I don't need a boy to make me smile or laugh or be safe. I learned, he's an idiot and a moron and has clearly sniffed away all remaining brain cells. Anyway, not worth my time.

So, after these three years, I grew up. I learned over 70% of men are disgusting egotistic, masochistic, idiotic, sex-crazed idiots who only want one thing. Maggots, disgusting worthless worms. Oh, what I wouldn't give for a pure gentleman who only wanted to dance away the night with me...Oh wait, I forget, all the good ones are gay. CRAP!

Anyway, the ginger, heroin #1, after 3 FREAKING YEARS, decides now, he likes to talk to me every friggin day!! What the crap!!

Ugh, I hate men. Disgusting species.

Anyway, as far as O.G Soap Opera is concerned, Meg is...well...under the imperious curse. Yes, it sucks. And everything is in Reid's hands, he has to do his job and protect her. But, he has to protect her, without her guardian knowing it. Reid has to give Hermione Draco's wand, which is the only way she can return to normal.
Christine and Bella also have an interesting surprise in store for Reid. A date. Who is the lady for which our dear Dr. Reid will be romancing? I refuse to say tune in cuz that cliche crap makes me want to vomit. So just check it out.

SEE YA ON THE FLIP SIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment