Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ness writes her weirdo dream

Okay I haven't been on in a while but fear not my smexy readers I have been busy. Her is weirdoid dream. The cullens were sleeping all snug in their seabed. Jasper in his clam shell Alice in her eel had just settled down for a long low tide nap. When up on the surface their arose such a clatter carlisle became a seducter and betrayed the cullens. Esmeralda took over and they rose to the surface. They turned into horses and flew over land. They arrived in a room and ate the little lamb.when all was said and done they returned to the water.such began their journey to merpire city. What do u think friends this occurred to me after I fell asleep after eating sugar I may not be as weird as Meg but I am still pretty weird eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment