Wednesday, December 21, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER'S THE FATHER!!

ITS OFFICIAL! Justin's attorney did not want the press to get wind of this, so we have had a private case, not to mention an anonymous jury, and after the paternity test, Justin has been claimed the father of Don Juan's baby.

   Oh, so you where told that one woman was claiming JB was here baby daddy?No, that was a load of tabloid crap (remember I'm still following the site against OK's lying to us about Rpattz and K Stewart)  And the paternity test was for my monkey, (who apparently snuck away to LA during the grammys. BAD MONKEY!!!)  So, Justin's the sugar daddy. GUESS WHO'S PAYING CHILD SUPPORT? NOT ME!!!!! CUZ HE WAS CHEATING ON MY MONKEY WITH THE SKANK SELENA***

anyways, Meg is tired and this is her sleepy time (if Demy will allow her to sleep (which she won't, but who needs sleep? PANSIES!!!))

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON

heres Demy

Ummm.... Hi... She just handed this to me randomly, and I don't know what to say....so... I shall say goobye with a simple... "I like trains."~~~



***Meg luvs Selena Gomez people, just a joke

No comments:

Post a Comment