Thursday, December 15, 2011

Little Giry say HEEEEYYY!!!

Hello my little friends!  Oh my gosh, worst day ever. Okay not the worst.


News from my suckie (non-existant) Love life. Stupid waste-of-my-time Ginger, tries to flirt. Always, he finds the best time for it when I'm reading. My friends know I will kill you if you stop my reading.

"Dude, are you reading again?"

I nod

"That's the second day in a row!"

No shit

"Dude, If I did that, I would have ralphed back to back."

...what?

"Like, blah! Too educational!"


No kidding. That's what he said. Disgusting.
It's like gaston from Beauty and the Beast
"How can you read this? There's no pictures!"

*eye roll*



I was going to share a story, but for fear of someone reading it from my school, I will keep my homicidal thoughts to myself. New on red-ranger's idiocy

He was popping the lid of an M&M container. Once, it flies over his head, and hits our director in the face. I had to bite my finger to keep from falling over.

Anyway, on OG, Meg has finally managed to slip from Alice's frozen fingers, thanks to her half-vampire son, Brian. And since Meg has gotten the Imperius off her, its like the numbness has gone and reality is engulfing her, so, she, trying to help other, destroys one person in the process:Reid.
She claims she loves him, only him, and he agrees to marry her. After he agrees, Meg shares a piece of vital information with him: She's pregnant with his child

No comments:

Post a Comment