Friday, December 16, 2011

Crystal Poppin's Part ll

Okay, well, i know my fantasy isnt as awesome as Megs, but it is a fantasy. Okay, i left off at blacking out @ the dress store.



Everything came back into view and i look around. I see myself in a mirror with my hair in curls on top of my head. it looked beautiful.  my gray-haired mom looked at me with tears in her eyes. she saw it in the mirror and wiped it away with a red hankerchief. the stylist looked at me.
"Are you excited about the wedding?"
"Yeah, i mean, i guess."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm afraid i might mess up."
"Oh, you cant mess up in a wedding." she said with sympathy.
i was confused. i mean, of course you can mess up in a play! what, did this stylist know anything?! i black out again.

I wake back up again and i am in a white colored room. it had a make-up colored vanity in the corner and an overflowing closet in the other corner. i heard a soft knock on my door. my mom peeked her head in.
"Are you ready for your big big day?"
"Yes, mom. I'm nervous though."
"Don't be nervous. you need to just think good thoughts and it will be over soon." I black out again and when i Wake up, I'm standing in front of a white tinted glass door. my mom waddles up and i can see from her red face and puffy eyes, that she had been crying.
"Mom, you don't need to cry."
"Crystal, you look so pretty." she said as if she just ignored me.
"Mom, it will be over soon."
"But you wont be the same!" she said just as a new wave of tears were brought on. she composed herself quickly as the brides march started to play. I'm guessing that's my cue.
"Don't worry Crystal," My mom said "You'll be back soon."
the doors open wide and, i gasp at who the groom is.

No comments:

Post a Comment