Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Meg's Juicy Little Day

Wow that title sounds disgusting. Anyway, Meg is tired, but feels better. I just spent the last ten minutes spazing because stupid OK mag. posted more tabloid shit that makes me made. and yes, I said shit. So go report me...I dare you. For those of you non-sissies who continue reading, I thank you for putting on you big girl panties and continue reading. They put a picture of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and JUST MARRIED! as the headline. I heard a lot about their supposed secret wedding, the tabloids sent out to infiltrate our minds to make us surreptitiously unaware of the look out for more of this. So, when my grandmother told me this, I called Crystal and started bawling. It turns out, THERE IS NOW A WHOLE SIGHT OF TWI FANS AGAINST OK'S LYING TO US! I'm so happy we banned together to stand against this tabloid crap they put up, just to prey on US. Teenagers, young kids who love the vamp romance with the human.



In other new, Meg is happy to report, she has picked up on some hacking skills. And now being a depressing servant to the biebs, she has hacked his facebook. No joke, not a lie, amazing.CLICK HERE TO HACK JUSTIN BIEBER'S FACEBOOK FOR ONE HOUR!!!! hehe. You love your Giry.



So, okay, I almost fell over laughing today. So, I started with an inside joke.:




Edward Cullen-I'm a vampire, I sparkle under the sun


Draco Malfoy-I'm a Malfoy, I sparkle ALL the time


So, being it almost performance day, our choir teacher wanted us to SPARKLE she kept screaming "SPARKLE SPARKLE"

So, Red-ranger screams back. "EWWWW I'M NOT EDWARD CULLEN!!!"


hehehe

Which leads Crystal and I to break out into the Edward Cullen song.
We couldn't stop.




Red-ranger also has a girlfriend.

I'm very happy for him.




Not really.




Maybe if she was not a total *****/**** ***.*..  MEG HAS EDITED THIS AND BLEEPED IT











What? Too harsh?



You know your Giry. Pessimism, Hypocrisy, Homicidal thoughts and Depression just had a baby.





OMG!!! I THINK I KNOW WHO THE FATHER IS! I think is is Dylan, for those of you who have not read the Maximum Ride series (which I suggest you do) He is HOOOOOOTTTT!!!!

So maybe the baby will be cute....with a tail...and a beard....begars can't be choosers.


GIRY OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment