Monday, December 26, 2011

Quote of the day!!!! (well... kind of...)

Demy here with more quotes. This one isn't really a quote, but more like a small conversation. And it didn't happen today, it was a few days ago when Meg was at my house. And it isn't exact quotes, but it's pretty close.

Me- "I still don't get why people don't like mormons..."

Meg- "Because they bombed the twin towers."

Me- "THAT'S MUSLIMS, YOU IDIOT!!!"

Meg- "...ohhhh..... : ) "

Oh, Meg... You have got some problems...

Anyway...


Fly on, (even if you can't fly)


Demy Nom

(p.s. ....nope. I've got nothin'...)
(p.p.s. OH! I got somethin!.... no, wait it's gone...)
(p.p.p.s. I GOT IT! ... No, wait...nevermind.......)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was early! You can't expect crap not to come out of my mouth!-Meg Giry

    ReplyDelete