Monday, December 5, 2011

Crystal's Excuses

I'm so sorry i didn't get to post my Friday Fantasy, I, regrettably, had to serve at a thing for choir. The same goes for the weekend wrap-up. My dear, Albino has been sick since Saturday and I'm very sorry for her. But as she said, El POCKO Le Taco and Don Juan Julleo Jose Pedro Alejandro Fernando Roberto III Jr. have been fighting over custody of E.J. He is our cute little duck-monkey cross breed. E.J. may like the Albino more but I like him more. lol, I'm not going to fight about it, i think we should trade off. I haven't even gotten to see him since he was born! i mean i helped Don Juan give birth then the Albino stole him away from me, never intending for me to see him ever again. But i have, at birthday parties, i help feed him, i change his ducky diapers(He has a ducky body with a tail and more monkeyish face) he can change only 2 colors so far [Green and Blue] but were hoping to make more colors come out, considering El Pocko can change any color and will, we hope it may work. I will try to talk more sense in to that Albino, and we may be able to have it for a week each then switch off again at school. anyway, off that teary subject, *Wipe away tear on cheek* it is Monday Monstrosities, and my report is empty, i cant think of anything, i guess the Albino made me upset because she had to go and get sick on me and leave me in that heck hole of a school. Well, i guess another thing is in math, we had a review game and i Epically Failed at that, we had to do S.I.F(I dont care if you dont understand me, and if you do, great) and i was desperate to get one right and i did it all, found the slope, and thats all i did! i didnt even bother to find the y-intercept! so, im like y=6x+.................. Umm..................(Try to do it in my head, EPIC FAIL)..............2? MEEEEEEEEEP!! Wrong answer, and do you know what IT WAS FREAKING 6!!!! I MEAN REALLY!!! 6!!! I was so mad. okay, then there was p.e.= Work out video, thats never good. umm, in band i figured out that i have to play at a game tomorrow and i really dont want to. i got called many bad names because 'Catching Fire'(the 2nd book in the Hunger Games series[Best books ever{besides Harry Potter/Twilight/Maximum Ride}]) it was just turned in that day, like, an hour before i got it so, everyone was like, YOU B****! I WANTED THAT BOOK!!!!! well, they didnt really say that, but i got alot of evil glares. And thats about it. well i have to go and finish my homework. Tomorrow, permitting i can get on, i will attempt to talk in ONLY 3rd person.

CRYSTAL POPPIN' OUT!!! PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment