Sunday, December 11, 2011

Meg's Top Ten

Meggie got bored and decided to give you her top ten sexiest actors of the year and the sexiest fictional characters of all time. Ready?


MEG'S TOP TEN SEXIEST
ACTORS OF 2011

  1. Okay! This actor is major major sexy. And for those of you who like your guys on the scruffy side may not agree. This clean shaven vamp is sexy as I'll get out and the accent is such a turn on. Who is this?    ROBERT PATTINSON!!!
  2. This guy is pretty cute too. Also a star in the twi saga, his band, 100 Monkeys, is one of my favorites. He is amazing, and that cute little Texas twang can bring me too my knees. If he's strumming Annabell, my heart stops. Those of you who do your research, you know this is non other than JACKSON RATHBONE!!!!
  3. This guys my heart stop with his intense acting. He's character is known to be afraid of the dark and even his own mind. He stars as the infamous JoeJoe in RV and Simon in Alvin and the chipmuncks. He is amazing with his film making and he directed the music video for one of my favorite Christmas song's DON'T SHOOT ME SANTA. This should hit the nail on the head, MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER!!!!!
  4. This sexy brit had to deal with peroxide since he was 11. It covered the sandy locks he has underneath and is just now growing out of it. He was the character you love to hate on Harry Potter and has one of the sexiest voices anywhere. He sings, IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE, TOM FELTON!!!!
  5. He recently gained his own TV show called A GIFTED MAN, which Meggie watches every Friday night. He got much ridicule from young girls who prefered the distorted composer to the hot viscount he played. I am talking about the blonde PATRICK WILSON!!!
  6. This guy has the voice of gold. He is about to make his world tour of the musical he first starred in LOVE NEVER DIES and he has just started a band called SHEYTOONS. He is sexy as the Phantom and always has been. I mean my sexy RAMIN KARIMALOO!!!!
  7. This guy I have loved since I was very small, and now that he's coming back, I am soooo giddy! He starred in movies like ZATHURA and BRIDGE TO TARABITHA, he is also going to star as Peeta Mellark in THE HUNGER GAMES. Yes, I am talking about the sensitive brunette, JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!
  8. The next smexy male has been on my mind since I bawled my way through THE LAST SONG and now, the Australian sexy man is coming back as Gale in THE HUNGER GAMES. I am talking about LIAM HEMSWORTH!!!
  9. The 9th hottest man on my mind is the amazing the amazing actor/singer. He was the original Raoul in LOVE NEVER DIES. I mean JOSEPH MILLSON
  10. The final hottie I show to you is CHARLIE MANTON!! No, not manson,manton. He was the oringal Gustave of LOVE NEVER DIES and he is just adorable!!!I wish he would just cuddle me!!


That is all of my cutties for today. Meggie now has to watch bodies get demolished...then she does her homework.

SOOOO LOOONNG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment