Monday, December 5, 2011

Meg's Mythical Male Monkey's Baby Bump

Okay, I have some happy news. My monkey is pregnant. For those of you who do not know, Meg has a Mexican Shoulder Monkey (he lives on my shoulder). His name is Don Juan Julleo Jose Pedro Alejandro Fernando Roberto III Jr.
        He has one-offspring thing- with Crystal's shoulder duck, El Paco Le Taco. The babies name is E.J. Its-eh mm-of both genders. Please don't make me say it. But we love little E.J. anyway. And E.J. loves his two daddies. Now, Don Juan is prego again, and I'm not sure who the father is-or mother.
           Don Juan and El Paco have been going through a rough spot since around this August. El Paco got Don Juan pregnant about last August and there's been abit of strain between who gets the baby when. The judge has not come to an agreement yet (and I will do whatever it takes to make sure my little E.J. gets in Juan's care. I'm his favorite grandma ya know) So, I'm hoping for a girl this time. or a guy. Or anything with a distinguishing gender. Or a made up gender. Just one that's normal please.
       Every one wish my monkey luck!

Don't forget to visit Christine's and my other blog http://ogoperaghostjjc.blogspot.com/ 

We would really apreciate it. Yesterday we got up to 17 views and overall since we started it last month 107 views (lucky we get any. Do you know what crap goes on inside my head?) lol


ALBINO OUT!!! (Grandma to be)

No comments:

Post a Comment