Monday, December 19, 2011

Little Giry's Dentist Deary Dreamy Day.

You ever notice along with my tendancy to talk in the third person I use a ton of alliteration? Giry's just like that.

Rory's last day at school is tomorrow, and I feel great grief at her leaving...It's like she's dead or something...that sucks...

Nessa spend over $80 on all of her Christmas gifts for us (wait, using US currency, does that mean I just gave away our location? Or could we be in Puerto Rico? Or do they use pesos?)
Anyway, she got me a beast collectors edition of the Phantom Of the Opera the book. It's the centential edition since the book came out in 1911 in Meggie's favorite little city Pari, the city of luuuuuvvvvv!

I went to the dentist today. Do you know how much crap they stuck in my mouth?

5 dentist utensils (the silver pokie things)

3 pieces of gauze.

2 hands

1 rubber stopper thing.




Heroin #1 today was flirting again. I really don't wanna re-tell it.

Only three more episodes in my Friday fantasy segment. Then, I'm starting a new story.



Toodle ooooo all


GIRY OUT

1 comment:

  1. You know I only spent that much because I love you meg and the baby's name should be Carlita Jauna Sabrina Rosita Margarita Carry Albinette. I also think I know who the father it's.........................Justin Beiber. Shock I know he's a girl but if a man can give birth than a girl can be a father

    ReplyDelete