Saturday, December 17, 2011

Meggie's soooo tired

I just wanna rest. I think Elmo gave me his cold. I'm gonna kill him if he did.


ELMO:One of mine and Crystal's best guy friends. In the sixth grade we called him Elmo in our advanced Language Arts class. The name stuck. What are you gonna do?

I'm just tired I guess. I had three performances yesterday. At least the jazz choir didn't get booed like last time and Christine didn't get sexually assaulted by jerk-offs again.

I'm on girls go games. http://girlsgogames.com if anyone cares to friend me! And, some of you may already be my friends on girls go and heard about the blog there! I still go by MegGiry!

Meggie tuned into a gifted man last night, like she does every Friday night, because Patrick Wilson is a sexy beast (as you see on my hot guy list...at least I think I put him on there...If he's not just list him as 11.)hehe.

Anyway, marvelous actor, sexy guy. He's a doctor who sees dead people. What more could you want from TV? Anyway, I may on one of my Friday fantasy's do a fan fiction on that show so tune in! Every Friday at 7 central time!

Meggie is going to take a nap. (He Crys, did we have algebra?) Gotta go!

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON

GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment