Wednesday, December 21, 2011

NOW DEM-DEM IS INTERVEIWING IGGY! LE GASP!

I am following up Meg's Iggy interview , since we found Iggy's body in the lake and revived him.

Me: Hello Iggy <3

Iggy:... I'M NOT IN THE FREAKIN' MOOD FOR THIS!!! WHO SIGNED ME UP FOR THIS CRAP ANYWAY!?!?!?!?!?

Me: You mother did actually...

Iggy: OMF!!!! ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!?!?!? I SWEAR I'M GONNA FREAKIN'--

Me: Iggy, please keep it G-rated for the younger viewers...

Iggy: NO! I'm gonna ******' **** you up, you little *******! AND ALL OF YOU JACK***** OUT THERE TOO!!! AND YOU TOO MEG!!! YOU LITTLE *****!  (this has been censored by Demy)

Me: ... 0_0

Iggy: (you no like him when he's angry...) RAWR!

Me:...0_0....

Iggy: ... um I apologize for my outburst... And if you are watching, Ella, I am very sorry, and I didn't mean any of it...

Me:...0_0

Iggy: What?

Me:... uhhh anyway... Iggy... are you blind?

Iggy: ...You've got to be freakin' kidding me... *facepalm*

Me: Is that a yes?

Iggy: No frikin dip!

Me: In that case... *goes and gets a large burlap sack* *captures Iggy* I CAUGHT AN IGGY!!!!! (inside joke...kinda...)

Iggy: dvsgkhagvbdshakgbadgvkrbvf.afhlkuh

Me: ???

Iggy: WTF! LET ME OUT OF HEREEEEEEE!!!!!!

Me: YOUR MOM!

Iggy: I give up. Please take me back to my flock. Before I touch you to see what color you are!

Me: *kicks the sack of Iggy* Is it true that James Patterson originally wanted you to be gay for Ari?

Iggy: WTF?!?!?!?

Me: Fang?

Iggy: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

Me: Gazzy? You guys do seem to spend a lot of time together. s that what JP means when he says you guys like to "make bombs"?

Iggy: O_e *twitch*

Me: Heheheheheheh... I got you. It's Gazzy isn't it!?!?!? Admit it!!!!!

Iggy: ...I just try to live my life...

Me: With Gazzy?

Iggy: NO! WOULD YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!?

Me: ^_^ nope!

And that conclude the interview before the fighting broke out. Tune in next time to this interveiwey thingy to possibly find a Fang interveiwy thingy!!!!! WEEEEE~~~~~ (I can tell that you think I have serious problems, don't you?)

Fly on,

Demy

1 comment:

  1. If any Maximum Ride fans want to see Iggy alive again, you must send in 20,000 CHURROS!! FOR WE HAVE HIDDEN HIM IN NARNIA!!

    -Meg Giry

    ReplyDelete