Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ness is back and better than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my loyal readers, May I just say 118 views in a few weeks amazing! I know I didn't post a friday fantasy but thats because unlike these other yutz I take school very seriously and need good grades to get into Vasser. Anyway I know my other story is very short but I have other things I needs to do. Anyway My choir directer from hell is horid I have 2 concerts I have to go to this weekend and Dinner with the 'rents. Hey do you know that it's almost time for the Cullens life christmas special. Yes all that sugery nauseating christmasy shit wrapped up in a neat little package. Fear not mine will not be like that beleive me I hate that shit and want to shove my tiny size 8 boot up it's ass. Anyway sorry to go off like that, have you met my purple shoulder platapus named Carlita Rosita Delamira Juana Alberta Sophia Anita Josephina Bob the VI She has a crush on Don Juan's Kid for she is the kids age. She loves books and biting. I am eating a cookie and hyper so bear with me. Anyway good by I have to watch my glee taping. Hears to hoping Trouble tones win sectionals.




Your forever bookworm,

Nessarose

No comments:

Post a Comment