Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Meg talks to Iggy GRIFFTHHHHSSSSSS!!!!

My exclamation points are epic are they not? SAY THEY ARE! SAY IT!!I'm sorry, mornings make me hostile. 2:00 am on the dot and I should never be up this early. Albino's not nocturnal. Anyway, I have Iggy Griffiths from the Maximum Ride series with me today. As we know, his DNA has been changed, and he has a 2% Avian DNA in his blood stream along with 98% human. 


So, as was walking with Iggy, here's how things went....

Me:So, your a bird kid

Iggy:Yeah,

Me:What kind of part bird are you?

Iggy:...I dunno...

Me:You'd think you would want to find that out and-WHOA DID YOU SEE THAT?!

Iggy:...no.I didn't actually.

Me:Well, I won't lie to you...It was Narnia. Narnia just blew up. It went everywhere. No joke.

Iggy:...Uh huh...

*place stress ball in Iggy's hand then quickly remove it*

Me:IGGY!! That was my boob!!

Iggy:Wha-

Me:That's okay,...I just didn't know you felt that way Iggy...

Iggy:Oh, uh, I'm blind...I uh didn't mean-

Me:It's okay...you don't have to hide it any more...We don't have to hide our love anymore.

Iggy:Wait, wha-

Me:YES! YES IGGY I WILL MARRY YOU!!!

Crowd-aww!

Iggy:AHH! No-I-What's happening?!

Me:Awwww, we would have Albino babies!

Iggy:What?

Me:We should name them after James Patterson.

Iggy:*RUNNSSSS*

Me:*chasing him*Wait!! Iggy!!! I luvvsss you!!! Don't fight the luuuuuvvvvvvv!!!!

Iggy:AHHHHH*THUD....*






Iggy hit a wall guys...um....you won't be seeing him...for a long time.... a really long time...hehe...NOBODY GO SWIMMING IN THE LAKE BY THE PARK!! JUST SAYING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment