Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dear Spencer,....

Okay, I have heard of many girls writing fake letters to the genius Spencer Reid, that sensitive sweet heart with the blush and smile. *Sigh* So, I decided to join in on the fun. Pick which one you like best and I will put it on the official C. minds site and, if you like, send it to Gublerland, Matthew Gray Gubler's official website.


Letter 1.


Dear Spencer,

       Hi, my name is Meg Giry, I am a HUGE fan of your work. I love the fact that you are keeping the streets clean so I don't get jumped and raped and stuff.

So....yeah.






Letter 2.

Darlingest Dearest Lover Spencer,

      YOUR PANTS.
I DON'T LIKE THEM
   TAKE THEM OFF

Luvs the Giry, kissy kissy!






Letter 3.

Hello Spencer Reid,
    My name is Meg Giry, I am 19 years old and I absolutely love what you do. Your just...you and frankly dude, that's freaking awesome. True, I'm not exactly normal, nor are any of your fans. We are freaks, geeks, nerds and losers. Outcasts, shunned and left overs and that's who we are. We just are who we are.
     I have to say that frankly I am shocked you went into BAU. Who does that? Who grows up and says "I want to work in the Behavioral Analysis Unit!"? I mean you like books. Why not a teacher? Or a librarian? English Teacher? You like Star Trek. No graphic design? No comic con?
     All I do is write and frankly, if you ever click onto my blog, you'll notice that. Writing fan-fic or love stories is all I know how to do and I couldn't do anything else. Maybe write my music, or poetry. Or maybe I could stay on the stage. But, I couldn't do what you do.
      Anyway Dude, I just wrote to say hey, and don't forget to check out my blog O.G. Soap Opera and An Albino, A Nerd, A Bookworm, A Barbie, and A Spazz

Farewell,

Little Giry






Cheesy right? I am so not done with that last one and if any of you have ideas for me to send him, just let me know and I will incorporate them in. Don't forget to comment and tell me which one.


KEEP ON KEEPIN ON

LITTLE GIRY OUT


No comments:

Post a Comment