Friday, December 23, 2011

Meg's Crappy Christmas Spirit

Okay, I was going to post about how my mom hit me and I was going to ask about if I should call DCFS yet or not. But, I decided to go all chipper on you guys and talk about how close I am to my brother.

So, this country guy was walking around and he was pretty sexy and didn't dress like total red-neck, and he was pretty cute. Okay, very cute.

So, he comes up to me. Maybe 3 or 4 years older than me and I was looking at jewelry for my grandma... so was he.

"Excuse me ma'am," so southern I could've barfed. but major sexy,"I need yer jewelry expertise. I'm shoppin for my Grandma and I need to know what you think."

"Oh, yeah, I'm trying to shop for mine too,"

"You know what older women like? Which one?" shows me two watches.

"Both look fine, do you know her favorite color?"

"No idea,"

"Well,-"

my brother, comes up,"Quit flirting with my sister!"

so the cute guy says,"Uh, I was just-"

"Austin go away!" that was me. "I'm so sorry,"

"naw it's cool."

"...I like, the ah, gold one. It seems something that older women would like."

"thanks"








So close. It almost hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment