Monday, December 26, 2011

SPENCER REID: FOREVER BRAIN OVER BRAWN

just thought I'd share the sexyness...






(You know I couldn't pass up the opportunity of showing a picture of useless crap coming out of his mouth)



For you readers blame demy for teaching me to copy and paste pictures



FOCUSING...I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!



THE WORLD IS ENDING!! I SWEAR!! SO I WENT TO THE PARTY STORE AND BOUGHT EVERYTHING!! ONLY FREAKIN' AWESOME HALLOWEEN CRAP CAN SAVE US!!

(Did you notice the punjab lasso around his neck!??! BEAST!!)


The first time I met Reid and told him I drawn him naked...and that it hung over my bed.



from one of my fav episodes
"piece of advice tooth-pick (Reid) the way yer holdin that gun, yer beggin fer someone to take it off ya"



This is after Emily's "death" and Spencer went to JJ's house crying for 3 months. AND SHE KEPT IT FROM HIM THAT EM WAS ALIVE! WHO DOES THAT?!



You knew Bieber was gonna make it in here somewhere.


nighty-night

MEGGIE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment