Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Meg intros Demy

Little Giry here! Final day of school, our final day with Rory (   :(     )Last day of school and not much happened besides a movie that was so stupid you could not even enjoy it. *sigh* Crys was a little sick and (I blame it on Elmo)Meggie is at her friend's house and would like to introduce you to her. Here she is! Bah da da dah!


HOLA PEOPSLES!!! I am Demy!!! Like... Rawr and stufffff.... I am here with Meg...eating candy... *sugarrush*. Um... Not much to say about me... Uhh... I like Maximum Ride and The Hunger Games series'. I enjoy video games, etc..... I'm just your basic Demy. I also like fun. Fun is fun. I guess I'll give it back to Meg here...

Okay, she just threw the keyboard back at me (figurative language peeps) Okay, Friday we hit 200 viewers and the albino is very happy and Demy says "VWHAPAAAAA!!!"  My spell check is gonna kill me. Lol. Okay, I guess Meggie is done now.


TOODLE OOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment