Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Boys

Okay that is it. Kaiden is so fucking stupid. I mean, he hates Taylor Lautner because I like him. Are you fucking kidding me???!!! Can he not grow a pair and accept the fact THAT TAYLOR LAUTNER IS AN ACTOR???????? HE IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!! HE DOESN'T LISTEN TO ME EITHER!!!!! He's hurt his stupid teeth, but he's ate a crap-ton of candy hearts. I keep telling him to stop eating them and he'll feel better. Does he listen? Of course not! He's a guy. Why would he listen to a girl. Even if that girl is his girlfriend.

But hey, whatever right? You guys don't want to hear about him. But quite frankly, I don't have anything to talk about except him pissing me off at this point in time. You're going to have to listen to my rant, unless you don't want to, then skip this entire freaking post.

Okay, so last night, Kaiden and I were facetiming and for the past few nights, he's been saying my name wrong. I kept forgetting to tell him, until last night that is. When I told him, he kept saying how terrible he was and wouldn't listen to the fact that it was okay. He doesn't realize that every time he says something bad about himself, it hurts me. He's always saying he's a "failure" or a "lost cause" and it fucking kills me! I finally got fed up with it and told him to "Stop saying that crap. Every time you put yourself down, it hurts." He then went and said he was a monster for that. It just killed me. I died a little when he said that. I gave up. Absolutely gave up. Just... Okay. There was more, I just don't want to type anymore. I'll probably tell you guys the rest later, alright?


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment