Thursday, July 18, 2013

VEGGIETALES

Omg I've just been spazzing about VeggieTales all day. Like there has been a pretty much constant stream of VeggieTales and silly songs playing in my room today.
And it's awesome.
I got into the VeggieTales tag on tumblr last night, and I REGRET NOTHING.
VeggieTales is the most legit show ever and I'm not ashamed to say it.
I can't stop smiling as I watch it. Seriously. It's just like...my childhood. And it seriously is half way made up of humor for older viewers, making it freaking awesome for all ages. Like watching it today, I'm just now understanding some things I never got before XD
And I've found out that there is a VeggieTales section on fanfiction... I don't even want to read it. AND YAOI. EW. Like seriously. So many people ship Bob and Larry it's not even funny.

And I've been listening to the silly song Love my Lips.
That is seriously one of the best songs ever. And I learned the word for lip in Polish. Usta!

And I found out that the tune of the song Boids from An Easter Carol is the tune of Rock Island from The Music Man.

KAY. COOL.

Lol watching Esther now.

King- Do you think she'll like me?

Haman- Of course! Everyone likes you! Under penalty of death.

BEST. SHOW. EVER.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment