Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fourth of July Fun

Ugh. As if.

We're at my grandparents' house-my brother and I against our will.
My mom invited all these people I barely know, so I'm currently hiding by the woods.
There's a guy in our grade here, but I don't know his name.

I had hoped to spend the 4th at my dad's house, like we'd planned, but my mom decided last minute that my brother and I would spend it with her.
I'm. Hating. Thiiiiis.

To make it worse, my sister keeps talking crap about my dad, as does my mom.
I seriously am so sick of it I don't even want to be around anyone. Not that anyone cares though. I've been hiding probably twenty minutes and I don't think anyone has noticed I'm gone. Not that I'm complaining.

And one more thing. My mom has the carpet torn out of my grandparents' house, and has sold some of the furniture. So basically she just ripped out my childhood. Brutally.
And it also means that she's serious about us moving down here. She wants us to live in this house instead of ours. Meaning I won't be going to the same school as everyone anymore.
Do you know how much I want to just curl in a ball and cry?

I seriously hate this.
Hopefully I can go on the mission trip with Meg. It's a win-win-win. I get away from my family, it's a church function, and I get to be with Meg. This is seriously awesome.
That is if I can go.
Oh well.
Hopefully.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment