Monday, July 22, 2013

My Current Obsession

I've recently become addicted to the worst fandom ever! Anyone who is on Tumblr understands. I'm a Sherlockian. I can't even hear the word fall without breaking down. It's an amazing show with amazing actors, and the worst writer ever. Moffat. His name should be added to the dictionary as a way of saying destroyer of dreams. Someone seriously needs to watch it and talk with me. I will even give you my Netflix crap if you will watch it. I needs to talk with someone about it. Any takers?
I've written several poems for it and  I've posted them on tumblr. I have the most supportive followers ever, and I love their comments. I think I honestly enjoy it more than Blogger. It's easier to post on, and less crashy. I think that this may be my last post on here. I've actually been getting responses from my viewers and it's refreshing. But I won't delete this blog just yet. I have also taken down all my Fanfic stories. I was fed up with some of them never getting worked on in favor of other stories.
And now I will post my poems.
Bitter
Angry
But at what
Many ask
But none know
His life
A maelstrom of 
Hatred and depression
So few understand
He plays 
Not because 
He is bored
But because
He craves attention
His theatrics
Only designed
To retrieve the
Attention of the one
He craves
The one who
Could understand
Him like no other
A intense emotion
Hope is
Not something
For the faint of heart
It nearly stuns him
The way it sweeps in waves
Over him
Like waves in the most 
Turbulent of oceans
Pulsating and yet
Fulfilling
And then...
Soul crushing disappointment
Anger
For the one
Who above all
Should know you
Are not the villain
But the victim
Of a most heinous crime
And yet
You feel anger
For those who
Convinced him
You were the enemy
The expendable
army doctor
The reformed druggie
DI
One who he should pity
The abused in childhood
The forensic investigator
Yet he still doesn't get it
You left him breadcrumbs
Ye they were as plastic
As the "Good" doctor's
emotions for him
But left him suffer
 when he comes crawling back
to the hate filled "best friend"
You'll be waiting
In the wings
To catch him when he falls




Deliverance
Sitting silently
Alone at a crowded bar
The blonde haired man
His shoulders slumped
His face wizened 
Knowledge no man should possess
His blue eyes clouded 
Unshed tears
Brush his thick eyelashes
Trembling hands grasp
Empty air
Thick voice
Calls gruffly
To unseen men
Desperation evident
Sudden jerking
And hunched body
Hit stone floor
Tremors rock
Through him
As burly men
Surround and support
Drag him to a bench 
And spread him prone
911 dialed
But suddenly
Elegant and tall
Long face 
Surrounded by
Thick ebony curls
And cutting cheekbones 
Icy blue-green eyes
Rough callused hands
Drag prone body 
To a waiting cab
Drag him to the body's house
Yank him up the stairs
And wait.
Wait for the moment 
Of reawakening
Of the beginning
Of deliverance

A Glimpse
John sits immobile
Barely able to speak
Sherlock wanders aimlessly
Through the crowded streets
Molly sits in solitude
Her part in this unclear
Lestrade lives on his sofa
His life consumed by beer
Donovan regrets her part
Her hastiness to judge
Anderson while outward cheered
Inside a part of him can't help but grieve
Mycroft gives no outward hints
He helps his brother 
But damages others
Ms. Hudson grieves the loss
Her son dead and gone
Their lives forever impacted
By a man's delusional mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment