Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Goodbye--The Last Memo

Meg here. I know I've been MIA for over two weeks now, but it's just because some things have come up and I'm here to give one message: I'm quitting the blog.

I know this seems out of the blue. But the fact of it is something happened about a week before camp that made me realize that I wasn't going in the right direction. I was a sinner. I was an idolater. Think, how many hours are you on the internet a day, or reading, or writing, or on your phone or ipod or whatever. All I know is that every spare minute in my day I was typing, and that when I wasn't it was all I could think about. I've decided to turn my life around. I've gotten back into the Word, which is great. I'm giving myself back over to God, like I should've.

I've gotten rid of my laptop, and I'm going to answer what everyone is worried about: stories.

No, I'm not done writing. I'm going to keep writing with everyone, in my usual style, just not near as often. I'm actually going to write on the twilight story, then the project with Dem right after this.

I'm sorry for the short notice, and I haven't really had my phone. It's been sitting in my desk for a while now, and I didn't even take it to camp. Sorry. If anyone has questions text me. I'm not some Christian prude or anything, I'm still me. I love you all so much. Gonna get writing.

-Megara Jules Giry

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment