Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Is this possible?

Can you PMS when you're not near your period??? Because I've been super emotional and stuff. I got in a really bad mood, then I was really giggly and now I'm crying and I don't even know what's happening.
BUT I HAVEN'T TALKED TO MEG IN LIKE TWO WEEKS.
THEREFORE I AM CRYING.

UUUGGGGHHHHHH.


Anyway... Neji's birthday is July 3rd, which is tomorrow and so now I'm super emotional BECAUSE HE IS DEAD AND MASASHI KISHIMOTO IS AN ASS.
SERIOUSLY.
WHY NEJI.
WHY KILL NEJI??!!!
OUT OF EVERYONE.
OUT OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE FROM KONOHA.
SAKURA COULD'VE DIED AND I WOULD'VE BEEN FINE.
SHE COULD'VE AT LEAST HEALED NEJI.
She had the power to. She seriously could've saved him.
She healed Tsunade. And Tsunade was cut in two. Literally in two pieces.
Neji got stabbed.
That's it.
SO CAN WE ALL BE PISSED AT SAKURA FOR A MOMENT?
K. COOL.

Gosh I need like Valium or something...

-Demy

Here's a crappy drawing of Neji for his birthday
(I seriously would do better about remembering people's birthdays if I could just look them up on wiki like I can do with fictional people DX)

No comments:

Post a Comment